The Fly Fishing Fair is the premier event of the the Southern Council Federation of Flyfishers, held each year in Mountain Home, Arkansas. It will be held Thursday, October 3 thru Saturday, October 5, 2013. The business meeting will be held Sunday, October 6, 2013 in morning hours.
Baxter County Fairgrounds’ Exhibit Hall — Vendor Spaces
BLUE SHADED BOOTH AREAS HAVE BEEN SOLD TO VENDORS ALREADY.
White shaded booths are available now.
Booth Fee below (choose one)
- Cash Basis $300 Total – $100 non-refundable deposit required – $250 balance on Oct. 4th, 2013
- Merchandise in lieu of cash – $350 in merchandise (at retail) plus $100 non-refundable cash deposit required now, balance of $300 of merchandise (retail) on Oct. 4th, 2013
Contact Chris Jackson for reserving your vendor space at the 2013 Fly Fishing Fair.
By Email: Chris Jackson
By Phone: 870 499-3056 (this number is answered “Riverside Retreat”)
Vendor Registration Form
c/o Riverside Retreat
205 River Valley Trail
Norfork AR 72568
All instructional casting classes are performed by IFFF Certified Casting Instructors.
- David Diaz, Birmingham, AL – Masters Certified Casting Instructor and Chairman of the IFFF Casting Board of Governors
- Chuck Easterling, Jonesboro, AR – Masters Certified Casting Instructor, IFFF Casting Board of Governors
- Steve Hollensed, Lake Texoma ,TX – Masters Certified Casting Instructor, IFFF Casting Board of Governors
- Capt. Pete Greenan , Boca Grande, FL – Masters Certified Casting Instructor, IFFF Casting Board of Governors
- Jim Penrod, Mexico Beach, FL – IFFF Masters Certified Casting Instructor
- Diane Blair, Dallas, TX – IFFF Certified Casting Instructor
- Maryanne Townsend, St. Louis, MO – IFFF Certified Casting Instructor
- Misako Ishimura – Lakeview, AR – IFFF Certified Casting Instructor
- Larry Levine – Heber Springs, AR – IFFF Certified Casting Instructor
- Donnie Hyslip – Heber Springs, AR – IFFF Certified Casting Instructor
See this web site for more details. http://www.southerncouncilfff.org/fair.php